Monday, July 4, 2011

Old Made new AGAIN!!!

Several years ago, I got this table and chairs at a garage sale for $40! It was really old, faded and had no cushions when I bought it...but I just knew a coat of paint and new cushions would make it look great for less money than a new set....well, here it is in all it's green glory....

Well, we recently bought a new umbrella that we thought we might put in the middle of the table, but the umbrella was brown, so I decided to paint the table brown to match it...


TADA!!! Now it's brown and looks much more modern! But believe me, this transformation did not happen overnight! In fact, its taken about two months!! You can bet I was READY for this project to be finished!!! We ultimately decided not to put the umbrella in the table, but I'm still glad I painted it anyway!



And next time, we are buying NEW!!!! ☺ Happy 4th of July!!

3 comments:

Joyce Becerra said...

Beautiful!

"My Blessings" said...

Hey, my kinda gal...taking on projects you think are small! It sure looks nice and you can't beat that price! I am stealing your backyard "clock" idea...am on a hunt for an outside clock!

Laurie said...

Looks great!! You did good! I am in the middle of long project too...tearing down the wallpaper in Cass' bathroom and mudding the walls and then paint. We are only on step one!