Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring!

This year, I finally got the boys and I something to grow!!! We got this "Topsy Turvy" tomato plant holder (to keep them away from the dog) and are growing a tomato plant!!
You sure need a lot of stuff for one little plant! ha ha!!
I thought I'd throw in my polka-dotted toes that look spring~y!!

I have always wanted a strawberry plant, so the boys can just go pick one whenever they want! I hope we can keep this growing and healthy!!
And when this big fern turned brown during the winter, I didn't know if it would grow back! To my delight, it is!! I have always wanted to have a "green" thumb. We'll see if I can grow tomatoes and strawberries!
Happy Spring!!
But he who sows righteousness reaps a sure reward. Proverbs 11:18

2 comments:

Martha Jones said...

What a cool thing! I have never seen the topsy turvy tomato plant. My girls would love that. You are really making me want to get out there and plant something! Your toes are super cute! Happy Easter, Yoli!

Laurie said...

Happy Easter and Happy Spring! Love your Spring post! Can't wait to see how everything turns out! Love the toes!!